Monday, May 01, 2006

3 Things

So, I'll keep this nice and simple:
So I borrowed my friend's (
Yunjun's) Gamecube for a little while. Played and beat Prince of Persia: Sands of Time; awesome game. Also played Warrior Within, not so awesome game.

I've seen a number of films in the past couple of weeks, all of which are Canadian:
The Barbarian Invasions
, The Corporation and Maelstrom.

Nintendo has also released their new name for the Revolution (which was just a code-name this whole time): Nintendo Wii. I'm actually quite fond of the name. It seems like someone has finally come up with something original and imaginative. Unlike the Xbox 360 (if you take an Xbox and turn it 360
°, isn't it pointing in the same direction as before?) and the
highly imaginative PlayStation 3 (seriously, doesn't PlayStation sound like a jungle-gym or something?) and GameCube.

1 comment:

Rasengan Zero said...

Playstation 3 sounds like a cool, sleek, fun gaming console to me. =P